But I like to experiment. Here's what I came up with:
- 2 ounces of fat free cream cheese (I used the Walmart store brand.)
- 4 tablespoons of Lite Cool Whip (Don't substitute another brand--my mama told me not to use non-name brands in a recipe--that it is fine as a topping, but in a recipe-- might cause a fail.)
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice (I didn't have any lime.)
- A bit of the zest of the lemon/lime
- 1 packet of sweetener ( sweetness of 2 teaspoons sugar--I used Sun Crystals..it's real Stevia in a carrier of sugar, 5 calories per packet, 1 gram of carb, I buy it at Walmart 50 pkt. box for $3 or 100 pkt box for $5
The whole recipe is 105 calories, 8 grams protein, 2 grams of fat, 5 grams carb.
Use this dip with fruit--strawberries would be nice (think strawberry lemonade). Or use graham cracker sticks. Or do what I did--eat it with a spoon.