" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

September 3, 2010

Rant

I love music.  And in fact I've  had music on my blog.  BUT I did not set it to auto play.

I put a note on the sidebar and gave my blog visitors the option of listening.

What gets me--my rant--is the blogs that have the player set to auto, and it's waaaaaay down the page..you have to search for it all the while it's blaring away.

Folks...if you're going to have it set to auto play, at least have it at the top of the page where it can be easily discovered and muted need be. 
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.