" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

September 12, 2009

I Paint on Rocks

We had some leftover slate when our house was rocked. Here is what I did with some of the slate.





And this.





Painting on rocks is such fun, and a quick project too. Just be sure to not use your good brushes, for they will be ruined. I save my old brushes for rough surfaces.


Below is a picture of our front door. In a week or two I'll change it from a summer theme to a fall theme.




I enjoy the changing seasons and like to redecorate the entrance area to our home. Simplicity is key though. Fun things can be found or made for not a lot of money. "Keep it simple" is my motto.

"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.