" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

July 1, 2009

Time Flies

It's been a month since my last post. Guess I'm just not ready to do any regular posting yet. I'm finding so many other creative outlets that I enjoy as well...and my daily schedule is still out of sync. Hopefully, I'll get back to a normal routine when school starts next month.

My weight is stable, and I'm not dieting, not counting calories, trying to be mindful of what I eat and how much I eat, minus the guilt, and recrimination. It's a nice way to live. Time will reveal the outcome of this approach. It is much more pleasurable, for sure, and perhaps this fall and winter I can actually enjoy the seasonal food aspects.

Right now, life is very exciting for me, though to those outside looking in on my life, it might appear dull, drab, yay, ordinary. But I love this ordinary life I am living. It is the best. Each new day unfolds and I can't wait to get started.

How I wish I had earlier learned that each minute of life is a treasure to behold, to lift up and examine, to delight in. Perhaps, had I been wiser, I might not have missed out on some of the best moments. But I must make haste, and grab hold of what is left, devour and savor my portion that has been allotted.

To you I say: Peace, be well. Take joy, take heart. Breathe, inhale. Drink up, delight. Your cup is full. Don't let any run over, don't let any be wasted.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.