" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

June 29, 2007

My Favorite Quick and Easy Meal

Nuke or bake one potato. Slice it open and add some butter, salt and pepper. Top with diced onion and one or two American cheese single slices. Cover with about a half cup of piping hot canned pork 'n beans. Serves 1 .

Meat options include shredded pork BBQ plus some BBQ sauce, diced ham, or diced pepperoni added on top of the pork 'n beans.

This meal is easy on the budget and takes minutes to prepare. It is one of my favorites.

Note: if I am not using the meat option I use 2 slices of cheese so that the protein content is increased.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.