" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

December 30, 2017

Garlicky Cheese Melts

When you want/need a quick snack or appetizer:

Spread Ritz crackers with:
  • cream cheese
  • drop of hot sauce
  • sprinkle of garlic powder
  • a good pinch of bacon bits
  • a nice mound of grated sharp cheddar cheese
Place on a baking sheet and warm in a 350 degree oven until the cheese is melty and warm.

Or put on a plate and nuke at 10% power until the cheese is melty and warm.

These are addictive.  Enjoy.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.