" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

April 11, 2012

Easy Breakfast Skillet

 You will need:  
2 slices of cooked bacon
1 egg 
1 cup thinly sliced cabbage
diced onion
 garlic
 1 tsp coconut oil 
salt & pepper.

Spray a small non-stick skillet, then melt 1 teaspoon of organic coconut oil.  Add diced onions and garlic.  Saute until translucent. 

Add one cup thinly sliced cabbage.  Saute for a minute or two, then add a little water to help steam/cook the cabbage.  Salt and pepper to taste. 

When tender crisp, move the cabbage to one side of the skillet, respray the now empty side of the skillet and crack one egg into skillet. Cook gently--on low heat--to desired doneness.

Top with two slices of cooked bacon.  Remove to plate.

Enjoy.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.