" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

November 18, 2010

I Did It!

Music by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, Brooklyn, NY

I reached my weight loss goal today--the first one.  Twenty six pounds--gone.

The plan was to work on the second goal after the holidays.  It would put me at a 30 pound loss.

Because it's only 4 more pounds AND because there's a week until Thanksgiving and a more than a month to Christmas I think I'll press on toward the second goal, eating just like I have been eating since February.

AND because I plan to eat this way the rest of my life it is EASY.

Thank you  fat free Cool Whip  for providing aid and comfort and helping me reach my goal.

I'd all but given up ever weighing this number again.  The moral is "NEVER give up".

If what you are doing isn't working or making you miserable, examine it, study it and find a WAY that WILL WORK that you can live with.

I've said it before and I will say it again:  make your diet fit YOU, don't try to conform yourself to a diet someone designed for commercial purposes.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.