" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

September 21, 2009

Hey Rubber Stampers..check this blog....

In case any of you love rubber stamping as much as I do check out this blog: Inkstains. This woman is amazing. I'm loving it so much I'm reading the archives. Where she finds the time to do it all is beyond me..but I'm thankful she is so willing to share.

Here's a couple of my craft projects. This first one is tags I made using rubber stamps and old cards that I cut apart and recycled....and some images that were free online from Dover. If you sign up they will send you free samples weekly.



This next sample below is a Halloween card--the stamps are from Martha Stewart, the moon face image from Dover.


This next sample in a tag with a pocket..the images on the tag are from Dover....and the back of the tag, in the next image below (scroll down),


is stamped with another Martha Stewart stamp...the paper on the back of the tag is is from a telephone book..the black paper with the stars I purchased at Michael's. After I made these pictures I went back and drew a spider web on the spider tag using a Sharpie fine tip black marker.


In all these examples the text, black on white, is from my word processor and printed on copy paper, the attached with glue.

Being new to rubberstamping I have a lot to learn. It sure is fun.

"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.