" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

May 30, 2009

Stayin Alive

I had a lengthy post ready to publish...saved it and all. Pushed the publish button and got an error message. Poof--my post was gone--missing in action, with no chance of resurrection.

And that dear blog friends reminds me why I dislike posting so much. While I enjoy sharing my thoughts--the creative process-- I hate the time I must spend finagling to 'keep' the spacing and such. It shouldn't be such a pain in the arse.

Since I can't take the time to rewrite my post I'll just sum things up by saying all is well with me, though there have been lots of changes these past few weeks--nothing harmful or hurtful--just different.

Likely, come August, with the start of school my life will get back to 'normal' and I'll return to routine blogging. I'll give you a lengthy update then--fill you in. In the meantime, take care and be well.

Dinah Soar
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.