" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

May 26, 2008

Never Forget

No one likes war. But sometimes it is necessary.

Soldiers in any war are doing their duty to serve those they represent. For them, war is hell. They lay down their lives that ours might be preserved. On this Memorial Day lets remember their service and with true gratitude for their sacrifice, let us say "Thank You".

To our slain heroes who paid the ultimate price for our liberty and freedom by shedding their precious blood we owe an even greater debt. Let us never forget and in doing so preserve their priceless contribution to our liberty that it not be in vain.

THANK YOU..... WE WILL NEVER

FORGET !!!
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.