" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

May 11, 2013

Remembering Mamma on Mother's Day

This is mamma with a tour group in Alaska--hence the name tag around her neck. She is trying not to smile here and she hated having her picture taken. But this truly depicts mom's sense of humor which was always just below the surface. Oh how I miss her. 

She left us too soon.  Yes, she was old...but it is always too soon to lose a loving mother. Rest in peace mamma. 

Jackie-O

Gone But NEVER Forgotten

December 30, 1930 - August 19, 2012



"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.