" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

November 2, 2012

The Shame




I've never liked Michael Moore and I like him even less after watching this.

Shame on him.

And shame on everyone who helped him.

Isn't he a Democrat?

If I were a democrat I'd be denouncing him and this video.

If you are a Democrat and are not denouncing it shame on you.

Silence is not always golden.

It is often yellow.

And this is just one example of how low people will go to 'win'.

Sad isn't it.

It's time for a change.


"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.