" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

November 5, 2012

Geraldo Rivera

Geraldo Rivera is endorsing Mitt Romney.  

He says Romney will be better for our country as far as the economy is concerned.

But Geraldo said he will vote for Barak Obama because he wants to make sure women retain the right to abortions and doesn't want another Scalia appointed to the Supreme Court.

I think you are a foolish man Geraldo.  Likable, even nice...but very foolish.

If a country is in shambles financially, what good will it be for women?

How does abortion trump food, shelter, and jobs?

Keep a country in financial shambles so women can abort their babies????

This, folks, shows you how wonky our thinking has become.

So, there you have it.

If you are worried about your job, Medicare, SS and anything financial vote for Romeny.

If you are more concerned about keeping the right to abort babies, vote for Obama.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.