" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

October 11, 2012

My Opinion: Why Obama Did So Poorly In His Debate with Romney

Tonight I look forward to the debate between Biden and Ryan.

God forbid anything happen to President Obama, because it would mean Biden would become president, and I'm not sure he is capable.  I think he'd do better as a stand-in for Bozo the Clown.

Why did President Obama do so poorly in the debate?

 I've given it a lot of consideration, asking myself why a man who is such a brilliant--so called, not by me though--orator could fail so miserably as he did.

 This is my opinion for what it is worth:

President Obama has spent the last 4 years equivocating.

Keeping your stories straight is a tough job, especially if you are behind the eight ball.

He was not allowed notes.  He was not allowed a teleprompter.

He was therefore forced to depend on his memory.

And when you've been misleading the public for as long as he has, it's hard to keep from tripping yourself up.

Instead of focusing on his answers, he had to remember his mis-truths to keep from outing his real agenda.

And for the record--I am not a racist. 

My opinion has nothing to do with the color of his skin. 

I'd vote for Hermain Cain in a heartbeat.

And the same goes for many other Americans of African descent.

Or any other descent for that matter.

I'd like to see Bobby Jindall run for president.

I think he is a good man.

So, if Obama is your man, I hope we can still be friends.

If not, I will be sad.

But I refuse to parse my words when it comes to my political beliefs.

And I believe it is politically incorrect to be politically correct.

I have defended President Obama when he has been falsely accused by my friends.

Because it is the right thing to do.

That, above all, matters most to me.

Doing the right thing.

Because the King of the World, the God whom I worship, serve and adore demands it.

"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.