" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

October 13, 2012

Grumpy Old Men

Well, now we know Mr. Vice President that you are a grumpy old man.

And not only grumpy but a bit goofy too.

What was it that kept you laughing so much, showing your neon white teeth?

You behaved like a sophomoric adolescent.

AND you kept interrupting Representative Ryan like you were a kindergartner.

Granted,  at your age, you probably are in your second childhood if not dotage.

I mention dotage because I do wonder if your faculties are beginning to fail you.

YOU-- along with the President --knew nothing of the repeated requests for extra security in Libya???

What were the two of you doing?

I thought it was the job of the President and Vice President to know what is going on, especially when it comes to national security.

And to blame your lack of knowledge on the CIA, saying you only knew what they told you?

I say "that's a bunch hooey".

See, I know words like "malarkey" too.

And here's another thing that causes me to wonder about your faculties--or perhaps you no longer understand English?

Representative Ryan explained, every time he was asked, that the Romney Ryan plan to reduce the deficit is a framework with 3 sides:  1.  cutting expenses  2. lowering income taxes on the middle class and 3.  eliminating some tax deductions THE SPECIFICS TO BE DETERMINED BY CONGRESS, IN A BIPARTISAN EFFORT.

You never did get 'it'--that the specific details are not worked out, hence there are no details to give. 

Hey Mr. Vice President--does that sound familiar???

I recall that President Obama made a lot of promises-- most of which he has failed to keep-- offering up no specifics and that was fine by you and your party.

But here's the difference for me.

I know that President Obama and the Democrat party policies failed.

I and my family are living breathing proof.

My husband lost his job.  When he finally found a job, he joined the ranks of the under-employed.

He earns 20% of what he once earned.  And his college degree is pretty much useless.

And he is one of millions.

It's time for a change.

 





"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.