" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

October 27, 2012

Benghazigate

Recorded here:  So that I will never forget.

Our consulate in Libya was hit in April.

Our consulate in Libya was hit in June.

Our consulate in Libya requested protection.

The British pulled their people out.

Our government did nothing.

Our ambassador and 3 others were murdered as a result.

There was no demonstration that day.

We were told there was a demonstration because of a video on youtube.

But there was no demonstration.

We were lied to
.
 This is worse than Watergate.  No one died due to Watergate.

WHO is going to be held accountable?

ARE YOU going to vote for the same administration responsible for this tragedy???

 **********
  My information comes from John McCain--a patriot and someone I trust.  I heard him say this with my own ears.  The information is from the horses mouth.





"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.