" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

October 30, 2012

Another Reason to Not Vote for President Obama: In a Word

And what would that word be?

COAL.

We are the Saudi Arabia of coal.

Yet, President Obama is responsible for imposing restrictions that are crippling the coal industry.

We need to use the resources we have, instead of making the oil countries, who are mostly our enemies, richer.

We need to develop clean coal operations too.

But in the meantime, while we are doing so, we need to be able to use the coal we have.

What good will clean air be to a nation that is in decline?

Or a nation who has become the slave of other nations who hate her?

Oh yeah, I can breathe fresh clean air, while I'm in bondage.

That's a real gain, huh?  

NOT!

Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is foolish.

I think President Obama has made many foolish choices for our nation.

I think he was ill prepared to be President of the Untied States.  

Especially at the time he took office.

His opponent has been a very successful Governor and an astute successful business man.

His opponent loves this country and I bet he has never sat in the church pew and listened to his pastor spout  

"GOD DAMN AMERICA!"

Prsident Obama says he was not aware his pastor did that.

Oh, really?

I say:  "that is a bunch of hooey."

I wasn't born yesterday.

And on the small chance that it was truthful, then I'd have to say 'duh'.

We certainly don't need someone who is so in the dark that he isn't even aware of the hate being promoted by a church he was involved in for 20 years.

Which may explain Benghazigate.

Really Mr. President:  Where is your head?  What were you thinking.

I think it's time for a change.


"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.