" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

October 17, 2011

Tis Glorius Autumn: Time For Reflection


“If winter is slumber and spring is birth, and summer is life,
then autumn rounds out to be reflection.

It’s a time of year when the leaves are down and the harvest is in and the perennials are gone.

Mother Earth just closed up the drapes on another year
and it’s time to reflect on what’s come before.”

~Mitchell Burgess~
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.