" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

September 13, 2011

A CHANGE OF SEASONS

It's fall and time for a change...a welcomed change.

Along with the change of seasons comes cooler weather and the urge to nest and bake...to enjoy to the fullest the wonders of nature and God's creation.

Inside I've been doing some nesting.  

Here are some images of my fall and Halloween vignettes















.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.