" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

August 9, 2011

Need Some Crafting Inspiration?


What have I been up to?

Crafting goodness.

Crocheting dingly birds Attic24 style.

And lucky owls Amigurumi style.

And teeny tiny winter scarfs for teeny tiny objects.

And lots of flowers--to pin on hats and purses and crocheted vines which will become bunting.

And rubber stamping-- making cards... and matchboxes to hold eye candy.

And I have more projects.  So many projects, so little time.

Hope your summer has been full of goodness and fun.


"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.