" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

June 11, 2011

I Know God Loves Everybody But Some People Are So Trashy I'd Like to Slap Them Silly

In Walmart today I couldn't help but hear two men in their early 20's loudly talking trash, using vulgar filthy gutter  words, both of them verbally abusing a 20 something blond young woman who was near tears.  I knew I dare not intercede--I was there alone and they were the type who just might have a gun handy.  But I did intercede in prayer and begged God to help that young woman see the horrible life she has with the guy she was with and to get out of the relationship immediately.

To young women everywhere I say this:  you DO NOT NEED A MAN to have a fulfilling happy good life.  Any man who treats you disrespectfully is not worth the air he breathes.  DUMP HIS BUTT.

You do not need a life of manipulation and abuse administered by a control freak.

WALK AWAY and do not look back.

And count your lucky stars you escaped the S.O.B.

Blond girl, wherever you are, whoever you are--God loves you and you deserve better.  Love yourself enough to never sell yourself short.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.