" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

March 15, 2011

BELLS ARE RINGING




This is the movie that started it all.

My very first romantic comedy and the first movie I saw at a movie theater.

I was about 9 years old and thought Dean Martin was dreamy.

It was my first love story and started my love affair with love stories.

Daddy usually chose what we watched and he liked westerns.

And prior to this movie all I'd ever been to was the drive in theater, which was a family outing.

After this movie, everything changed and I became a huge movie fan.

To this day I love nothing better than a good clean movie, especially a romantic comedy.

They still make them too--surprisingly.

And while I'm older and wiser and know real life rarely resembles those old feel good movies, I still like them.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.