" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

February 3, 2011

Another Favorite Mini-meal

I love goat cheese with curry powder, walnuts and honey for breakfast, accompanied by some tea rusks or Melba Toast.  

It's my almost every day go to breakfast--along with a cup of coffee of two.  And it's reserved for breakfast.
What to have for lunch?

I have a new favorite mini-meal.

Lightly smoked sardines in oil--drain the oil-- and coat with a small dab of spicy brown mustard

Alongside that have a serving of cottage cheese--my fave is Breakstone fat free;

and 3 rosemary and olive crackers.

Fast, tasty, healthful.

And a good source of omega 3's,

"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.