" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

January 30, 2011

Weightloss Update

Finally.

Lost the pound I gained at Christmas.  

Plus a couple more ounces.  

New low on the scale.

**BUT**

May have gained some of that back.

LOL.

Ate a 10 ounce rib eye yesterday.

With a baked potato.

And a Caesar salad drenched in delicious dressing.
I forgot to ask for it served on the side.

And for dessert?

Two tablespoons of coconut butter.

Heaven on a spoon.

Finally found the Artisana brand.

image from Artisana website

Expensive but yum yum.

Probably my first and last jar.

Too much temptation sitting in the cupboard beckoning me.  

Bye bye coconut butter...but not today.

But soon, very soon.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.