" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

January 6, 2011

Margie's Other Blog

For those of you who followed Margie's weight loss blog she had another blog on which her daughter posted about the tragedy of her and Bruce's death, with some brief updates about Annie and what ensued following their death.

Her RV blog Bruce and Margie's Full Time Journey can be found at :

http://www.bruceandmargiesfulltimejourney.blogspot.com/
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.