" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

December 27, 2010

Weightloss Update

Last weigh in  the scale was down a pound.  Total lost: 28.  Two more pounds and I'll reach my second goal.  I may set a new goal when I get there. 

It's a winter wonderland here--snow everywhere.  We had 24+ hours straight of snowfall, which began on Christmas Eve. It was still snowing the day after Christmas but the kids made it to the airport to fly home. 

Now, begins the best time of the Christmas season.  A time when I can relax and just enjoy the decorations, eat yummy leftovers and read. 

In January begins the annual purge of papers but for the next few days--these 12 days of Christmas-- I am in 'do nothing but have fun' mode.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.