" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas





Today is the day we celebrate the birth of Christ.  If you don't believe in Christ than you have nothing to celebrate this day.

And groups like the ACLU who expect Christmas to be celebrated without any religious context--well, they are idiots.  To them I say 'bah humbug'.  They won't rest until every trace of Christ is eradicated. 

But to those who do rejoice in the birth of Messiah I say a hearty "Merry Christmas".
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.