" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

July 22, 2010

One More Dessert--Easy Breezy Chocolate Mousse

Combine 1/4 tub of Fat Free Cool Whip with 2-3 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder.

Tastes like chocolate mousse.  Only 160 calories for the whole thing.

Yum.  Simple as pie.

As an alternative, if you like coffee, omit the chocolate powder and stir in some instant coffee powder.  Sprinkle with a half tablespoon of mini sized semi-sweet chocolate chips.  Calorie count would be 190.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.