- I don't suffer fools gladly
- Quit whinging--everybody's got it or had it bad or will have it bad at some point
- There is no magic weight loss bullet
- Over fat people are people who overeat. You can bet that 300+ pound man or woman is eating 3000-5000 calories a day--or more. That is a lot of food. Oink.
- If you're a preacher and excessively fat, don't preach at me about personal discipline things. Straighten up your own act before pointing the finger. I tend to despise those who think they are 'better' when it is obvious they suffer from the same excesses that are common to man. It's fine to speak the truth, but not from a high place that looks down on my shortcomings while you ignore your own
- If I keep fooling myself, I will continue to be a fool or behave foolishly. Wise up.
- Quit making excuses. No one wants to hear it.
- Cut the crap
But I'm even getting a tad tired of the feelings stuff too. Focusing on how we feel puts us in the dynamic of being a victim. Instead of saying "what you did hurt my feelings"-wah wah-- how about saying 'that was rude'. To the point, and pretty easy to understand.
Ah well, now I'm rambling. Time to shut 'er up.
It's been another two weeks of mindful eating and I've lost another pound. That makes a total of 11. Think I'll keep on with the changes I've made. They're the closest thing I'll ever find that resembles a magic bullet. Who knew it'd be eating small amounts of healthy food frequently and the other junk once in awhile?