" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

March 28, 2010

Food For Thought

If you measure your food instead of weighing it for portion control, watch this video which compares the difference in the calories consumed in a typical bowl of oatmeal with peanut butter added in, measured versus weighed. You may decide it's time to buy a digital scale. The video is short--3 minutes 22 seconds.

"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.