" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

February 25, 2010

The Rest of the Rest of the Story

My previous blog post was a video about Juan Man and his Hug campaign. Kathy of Kathy Calculates dug up the rest of the story. You can read it on her blog post Free Hugs -- the Rest of the Story.

But some of us still had questions. We wanted to know how Juan became "down and out", so I did some digging and found the rest of the rest of the story.

Click here to read an interview between Juan Mann and Andrew Denton.

If you didn't see yesterday's video here it is again:




And here is another Jaun Mann video: I'm Sorry.

"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.