" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

December 5, 2009

Follow Up on Climate Gate: Al Gore Confronted on Climate Gate in Chicago



This video speaks for itself....multitudes believe global warming/climate change is a vehicle to carry us to a new world order.

I have listened to both sides since the 1970's. I've observed history relevant to this issue. I've seen the same political group riot and stage sit-ins in the the 1960's opposing nuclear energy. Had we been allowed to build some nuclear reactors we would not have made our enemies rich and we would not be dependent on their oil. Europe--whom so many of that ilk admire-- employs nuclear energy. France produces the majority of it's electicity with nuclear energy. Just for the record, I too am fond of Europe.

Those people of the 60's warned of the coming ice age. LOL...what happened to that? It was replaced eventually by the warning of global warming. Since the data does not support that in spite of manipulative efforts to do so, we are now calling it Climate Change??!! Are you keeping up with this?

Now we have, thanks to a hacker, a ton of evidence to the duplicity that has been taking place. But many who have been drinking the koolaide will continue to do so.

I grant that you may not agree with me, or believe as I. But, please, do not infer that I am some ignoramus just because I don't believe what you believe.

You think what you will and I will think what I will. But know this--I am open to hearing BOTH sides of the issue, and have listened and weighed what I read and hear. I hope you are willing to do the same. The thing is--will you? Or will you stick your fingers in your ears, saying 'na na na na na na' to drown out those who disagree with you, or worse, call them mf's or use other obscene words or gestures?

It's all well and good to be passionate, intense, even spirited and heated in your approach, but failing to behave as a mature adult is just wrong and stupid.

I never fear the truth. If what I believe cannot stand up to being scrutinized, then it "ain't" worth believing and sure isn't worth promoting.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.