" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

February 13, 2009

My Valentine Movie List



  • Fireproof

  • Chocolat

  • You've Got Mail

  • Sleepless In Seattle

  • Bells Are Ringing

  • Moonstruck

  • Sabrina

  • One Fine Day

  • Sweet Home Alabama

  • While You Were Sleeping

  • West Side Story

  • Send Me No Flowers

  • Please Don't Eat the Daisies

  • Pillow Talk

  • That Taste Of Mink

  • Lover Come Back

  • Teachers Pet

To name a few in no special order...there are many more...if you have some favorites please leave them in the comments...I love a love story.

"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.