" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

January 30, 2009

We Believe in Happy Endings

Nothing new to post, but I'm looking ahead to February and Valentine's day and a wedding anniversary--40+ years for the husband and me--and I wanted to reflect it in my blog layout. I love to decorate and the blog is an outlet for me to express myself and decorate to my heart's content.

I've loaded the player with some songs about love. If you like my selection, you can pop-out the player and continue to listen after you leave my page. The list is long and toward the end there is a slew of Nat King Cole. You'll notice I like the oldies..even when I was younger I preferred the oldies.

And if you'd like to read a description of love, considered by many to be the very best, click here.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.