" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

November 25, 2008

Sweet!


For a sweet treat that is calorie free and good for you try the Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride herbal tea. It really does taste like a sugar cookie--even before you add any sweetening. I was surprised at how much I liked it because for the most part I don't care for most herbal teas. I purchased mine at Walmart for the grand sum of $2.08 plus tax --a bargain I think.

Celestial Seasonings has some other holiday teas. Check them out--click here.

With Thanksgiving on our heels followed by Christmas, New Years and the Superbowl, a calorie free treat is the order of the day.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.