" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

November 27, 2008

Let the Games Begin!

The holiday games that is. You won't find me at the store today. Too crazy --all those crowds. And even worse is the traffic. I'm too impatient to wait 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lot.

Hopefully you had a blessed Thanksgiving and didn't fare too bady diet wise. Today is a good day to "fast". Not a true fast, but the kind where you just eat a whole lot less food. Right now food doesn't even sound good to me. I didn't eat so much food quantity wise but I still feel stuffed.

To get you started for this phase of the holiday season and headed into Christmas I want to recommend Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint.

Usually I'm not a big fan of most things peppermint. But this is the exception. You might want to give it a try. I especially love the festive packaging.

I also love the Noel Vanilla Bean fragrance too. I bought the moisturizing version of the lotion pump soap to use in the kitchen for washing up prior to cooking.

There are other seasonal fragrances for the holidays and most come in a kitchen caddy with hand soap and lotion. Check them out here at the Bath and Body Works Website or visit your local retail store.

"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.