" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

October 31, 2008



IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!!
I always loved Halloween as a kid. The crisp fall air, the costume, the bag of goodies--what fun it all was. Now that I'm just a big kid I still love it. I don't like the occult and satanic stuff--just the fun scary stuff.

We don't get any trick or treaters where we live, but I usually buy some candy just in case. But not this year!! I have no idea why I didn't, but it's a good thing. It's always left over and I end up eating it. And since I always buy chocolate it's a good thing. I do like chocolate and find it harder to resist than other candies.

On the weight loss front the past two days have been good and I'm still moving more on a daily basis. That's what staying off the computer will do for you. Hahaha. I weighed this morning and my weight was down from a few days ago, although I'm not back to where I was prior to vacation in August. Still a tad above that. When I get back to that number you can be sure there will be a celebratory post.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.