" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

September 25, 2008

I Got Nut'in

I just don't have anything to blog about. Guess I'm in a rut. I've got a couple of good healthy muffin recipes I could share, that would be nice for fall--but they'll just have to wait for a few days until I'm in a mood to do so.

Have you tried the International Delight flavor Vanilla Spiced Rum? You can see it here. It's nice for fall. For hot fall weather I add it to my iced coffee. Alternatively it's good in spiced chai and coffee, and just before bed, in some hot milk sprinkled with some pumpkin spice.

That's it for now. I'm going to take a few days off from blogging, though I will be reading all your blogs. When I get some new inspiration I'll be back to share.


"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.