" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

September 20, 2008

He Gets It


Kathy from Kathy Calculates, one of my favorite daily blog reads, introduced her readers to a new blog Back to the Fridge. This guy gets it. And he's hilarious. Reading some of his posts rendered me shaking with laughter. And as well, I felt enlightened--great combination--fun and knowledge.

Two Back to the Fridge posts that especially stood out with me in light of my current thinking are these:

  • The Diet Calendar (Again,you can go to backtothefridge.com/post/22)You may need to enlarge the text if you view the image instead of the PDF ...at 150% I was able to read the image...the PDF is nice if you want to print it). By the time I finished reading I was shaking with laughter.

Hope you enjoy these as much as I have. They'll give you perspective and lighten your heart about a matter that so many of us find difficult and frustrating. It's nice to read something that is not so serious but still makes tons of sense.

"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.