" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

August 21, 2008

Maria's Last Diet Blog

Pasted here for you is a blog post from Maria's Last Diet:
********************************
Your Weight Loss Challenge is Mostly Mental

by Maria's Last Diet

Are you at a weight you hate?

Want to build your dieting muscle?

Exercise the power of thinking.

In order to lose weight, don't lose your mind.

Think! Use your head!

Think about:

--when you overeat
--why you overeat
--how you're feeling before you overeat
--how you're feeling after you overeat
--what you might do instead of overeating
--how you would feel if you lose the weight
--how you would feel if you don't

It's mind/body, always. The connection is undeniable.

*******************************

There is a lot of helpful information at the Maria's Last Diet website. I'll be posting some more of it here in the future. Check out the website if you have time.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.