" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

August 28, 2008

Great Advice
On Choosing Treats......

I want to direct you to a great blog--Limes and Lycopene. It has tons of useful, resourceful information relative to food and eating wisely.

This post: Day 26 Tricks and Treats is a guest post from Shauna Reid, aka Diet Girl, and it's chock full of great advice and worthy of note. I'm going to tack a copy of it on my fridge for a few days so it can soak into my thinking.

Click on over there and read the post time permitting...and while you're there peruse the rest of the great blog entries. They won't disappoint.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.