" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

April 5, 2008

Eliminate Cravings?

I came across this video. Next time I get a craving, which happens several times a day, I plan to try the video technique. If the video fails to work from this post click here for a direct link to You-tube. The video is by hypnojim. Note: click the play symbol a second time if the video fails to begin....for some reason one click won't do it.


"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.