" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

February 5, 2008

Where's My Helmet When I Need It?


Little did I know that my computer would crash the same afternoon I published my post informing that I'd be taking a break from blogging.

My snowball accelerated, growing exponentially.

Unfortunately several posts that I'd drafted were lost in the crash---I hadn't backed them up. All that time I'd put into their composition---gone. Fortunately I had backed up my family pictures and such.

I spent several days getting my computer up and running and now I'm free to catch up on some other stuff and catch my breath. I'm not quite ready to resume blogging and wanted to let any readers know that I'll be back soon. I have lots of good ideas for posts in my head and will develop them and publish them soon.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.