" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

February 12, 2008

CHOCOLATE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY




One of my favorite brands of chocolate is Moser Roth, either the milk or the dark.

From the outside, they look like they are a large bar, but inside the package is 5 individually wrapped bars. Each portion is just 145 calories....enough to satisfy the sweet tooth without doing a lot of damage to the daily bottom line. These chocolates sell for $3.25 each online at this link .

But I buy them at my local Aldi's, which is a discount grocery store, for $1.49 plus tax. If you have an Aldi's in your area be sure and give these a try. They are a sweet deal.
********************************************************
I got some sweet news today. Biopsy results came back negative. I am a breast cancer survivior, 15 years this year, so I'm not new to cancer. But it is always scary thinking you might have a new case, although not as serious as metatastic cancer.

You can be sure I am doing some serious celebrating including thanking the LORD for his blessing.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.