" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

January 26, 2008

I AM A LOSER


An anonymous reader noted that I often use the word loose when I should be using lose.

I do know the difference between the words but for some reason I always type loose when I should type lose. You'd think when I proofread my post I'd catch it but I don't. I see on the screen what I "hear" in my head.

I went back through all my previous posts and corrected the typos...although it's highly likely I missed some.

If it's been driving you crazy hopefully I'll notice it more since someone brought it to my attention.

But I won't guarantee there will be no other typos...I proofread my post several times before I publish it, and still often find errors days later.

And when it comes to grammar I generally know the rules, but again, no guarantees. While I'd like my blog to be perfect I don't make that a goal. Why? If I did, I know I'd fail, so why bother.

Instead, I do the best I can, and hopefully find some joy in the process.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.