" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

December 27, 2007

Very Interesting Information---Who Knew?


Well, not me anyway. What am I posting about? Well, go here and read the blog post of Dr. Mike Eades: Calories and Exercise, dated 12/26/2007 (scroll down past the ads). It is an excellent adjunct to my post The Three Mile Donut and imparts some information that clarifies how many calories are burnt during exercise.

You may be surprised, as I was, what you'll find out in that regard. Never have I heard that particular information anywhere. And I do mean never....which is surprising to me since I'm an information addict and read pretty much everything I can get my hands on when a topic is of interest to me.

If you haven't already done so, go...now...read---the post is short. Even if you have no intention of exercising....ever. You'll be glad you know this....at least I think you will.

I recently came across some other information I'd also never read or heard before. I plan to share it too, in a couple days. I think it may also be of interest to you.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.