" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!



It's actually here, Christmas Eve and Christmas day. We've planned, prepared and now it's time to party...to celebrate the birth of Christ, the long awaited Messiah.

As for us "watching our waist", we have today and tomorrow to get through and then a brief respite until New Year's Eve and New Year's day....with a whole new year soon to be upon us and a clean slate. We can pick up where we left off or start all over again. Each morning there are new mercies. We awake, we are alive, there is hope.


Blogging is helping me.... and all of you who share your efforts and yourselves help me keep on "keeping on". God bless you all, everyone!
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.