" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

September 29, 2007

Diet Maxims

I recently placed these admonitions on my fridge. I plan to carry a copy with me and read before eating when I'm away from home. Come up with some that "speak" to you should you need help as I.


You’ll regret it tomorrow.


LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

It’s not worth it. No matter how good it tastes today…tomorrow you will be tasting regret.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.