" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

May 10, 2007

On Being Married or Being a Wife

Again I'm going to direct you to another post. This article deals with the idea of marriage and the happily ever after which so often today ends in divorce. The author asks poses this thought: we often hear women say "I want to be married", but not "I want to be a wife." What's the difference. Read about it here:

http://www.crosswalk.com/1465350/page1/
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.